INDUSTRY-WIDE EXPERTISE. INDIVIDUAL-LEVEL SERVICE.
Being a General Partner means balancing several important responsibilities. Investor. Salesperson. Manager. But do you have the necessary time and requisite experience to accurately address the unique accounting, reporting and compliance work that comes with managing a fund?
The fund accounting practice at EGFS combines decades of experience in helping General Partners of $100MM (or less) funds address the monthly accounting, reporting, deal management, LP communications, and software solution vetting issues.
Fund Accounting Services
- Traditional Venture Fund-Level Statements
- Produce Schedule of Investments (FAS 157 / ASC 820)
- Portco Accounting
- Implement/Manage process to vet prospective investments
- Diligence process tracking for prospective deals
- Determine/Manage capital calls
- Manage LP relationships
- Manage distributions
- Implement/Manage LP portal
Portfolio Management Software
- Vet/Implement/Manage portfolio management solution
- Build out “single view” portco dashboard
- Prepare quarterly valuations
Additional Accounting Support
- Annual Audit Preparation/Management
- Tax work at the fund and portco level
Portfolio Company Valuations
- Create Proprietary Algorithms
- Quarterly Reports to LPs
Let EGFS Manage Your Fund’s Accounting and Compliance
EGFS can take the finance and accounting load off of your shoulders, so you can focus on building out a strong, growing fund.