November 13, 2019 :: 5:30 PM – 7:30 PM PST
360 Labs – 274 Brannan St, 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94107
Navigating the Complexities of Building a Cannabis Business
Legalization of Cannabis has been an ongoing process and there are still uncertainties for cannabis business owners. There are strict laws when it comes to selling, marketing, investing in cannabis. Understanding how to manage cash flow while staying compliant and mitigating risk has been something that has perplexed many founders in the space. This is why we decided to ask some of the most well-known players in the industry to help you navigate the complexities of building and operating a cannabis company.
In this event, you will learn:
- How to Establish and Maintain Banking and Lending Relationships.
- Understanding the Difficulties Surrounding Real Estate transactions.
- How to effectively raise capital /to manage cash flow.
- Common Issues and How to Avoid Litigation.
- Policy Reform and Future Outlook
Join Early Growth on November 13th at 5:30pm to talk about how to build a Cannabis business in San Francisco.