Date And Time
Tue, September 24, 2019 :: 6:00 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
DLA Piper — 2000 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Today, employees can work from anywhere with a Wi-Fi, which adds an element to recruiting talent. Early-stage startups are competing with well-known companies that have big pockets.
How do we recruit? How can I manage an international team? And most of all how to compete with the giants of Silicon Valley to retain the talent you have worked so hard to hire? If you keep asking yourself these questions, you are not alone. We have invited the most prestigious speakers on this topic in Silicon Valley to answer all your questions and share a bit of inside information on how they do find the best talent even if they aren’t one of the tech giants.
In this event, you will learn
- How to recruit and keep talent in house
- How to recruit and work with international and remote employees?
- When is the right time to hire
- How to convince your Board of Directors of those expenses
- What are the legalities that you to take into account before, during and after you have hired in the US, as well as abroad
Join Early Growth, Safeguard Global, Trinet, and DLA Piper on September 24th at 6:00pm to talk about recruiting and retaining talent.