May 30, 2019 :: 12:00pm PDT / 3:00pm EDT
Do you know how much you’re spending on business travel? What about where your employees are going, how they’re getting there, or what they’re shelling out per trip? While your employees are booking wherever they find travel that best suits them, you’re missing out on visibility into and control over that spend — and then stuck dealing with the consequences when employees finally submit their invoices weeks, or maybe even months, later.
Luckily, there are ways to help you cut costs and negotiate better rates while keeping travelers happy and safe on the road.
Early Growth Financial Services welcomes TripActions’ business travel strategy expert Nik Atrey, who will cover how to:
– Draft the right policy for your business to keep travel spend in check
– Offer the best available inventory at the most cost-effective prices
– Negotiate better rates with suppliers
– Identify trends to cut costs and report on your overall travel spend
– Build a travel program that scales with your business as you grow
– Create a better experience for your travelers to drive higher adoption and satisfaction