The Best Solution for Your Startup Taxes
Startup taxes are more complicated and have greater potential risk than an individual return. There are special rules around common startup accounting issues such as depreciation, net operating losses and tax credits (jobs credit, R&D tax credit).
You need a tax professional who understands the complexities of your company’s taxes. The tax team at EGFS has in-depth experience helping startups with their tax needs. We can help find all potential tax credits to minimize your tax burden and maximize your profits.
Servicing 18% of the venture-backed startups in the U.S., EGFS is built to work with a high volume of businesses on tight schedules - including annual tax deadlines.
Our comprehensive startup tax services include:- Corporate tax returns
- Individual tax returns
- Changing business entity (ex: LLC to C-Corp)
- Quarterly estimated tax payments
- Extension vouchers
- Foreign filings
- State and local tax consulting
- International tax consulting
- Transaction services (M&A support)
- Changes in accounting methods
- Nexus analysis
- State tax credits
- R&D credit calculation
- Tax examination representation
- ASC 740 (FAS 109) Tax Provision Services