Fundraising 101 with EGFS Founder and CEO, David Ehrenberg
• Is it time for you to raise outside capital?
• What are your best financing options?
• How much should you raise?
• What do you need to do to show investors you’re ready for their investment?
In this presentation, David Ehrenberg, Founder and CEO of Early Growth Financial Services (EGFS), explores the facts—and fiction—of fundraising. You’ll learn about your fundraising options at every stage of development, the fundraising process, what investors want to see, crafting your financial models, your revenue projections, pitch deck essentials and more.
If you’re in the process of trying to raise investment capital—or planning to go down that road—this is a “must see!”
– Your fundraising options at every stage of the development process
– Milestone funding
– What investors want to see
– Crafting your financial projections
– Expert pitching tips
– Financial modeling
– and more!
Questions about fundraising? Let us know in the comments section below or contact Early Growth Financial Services for financial support with your startup fundraising.
David Ehrenberg is the founder and CEO of Early Growth Financial Services, an outsourced financial services firm that provides early-stage companies with accounting, finance, tax, valuation, and corporate governance services and support. He’s a financial expert and startup mentor, whose passion is helping businesses focus on what they do best. Follow David @EarlyGrowthFS.
- VC Fundraising: Real Advice from a Real VC
- How Do You Do an Investor Pitch
- 5 Startup Pitch Deck Mistakes to Avoid